Please Read our disclaimer carefully below.
1. By accessing SafeScore, You acknowledge these terms and conditions of use and agree to be bound by them. If You do not agree to these terms, please stop using SafeScore immediately.
2. SafeScore reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update these terms and conditions at any time, and You agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates immediately upon them being posted on the SafeScore website. None of the staff or agents of SafeScore (other than the CEO, in writing) has the right or authority to amend or waive these Terms and Conditions, other than via posting to the SafeScore website.
3. Any commentaries and information contained in, or provided by, SafeScore should not be considered personal legal advice. Please consult with Your lawyer with respect to Your particular circumstances.
4. SafeScore and its services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, whether expressed or implied, and including without limitation implied representations.
5. Reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the material contained on SafeScore is accurate at the time of publication. However, SafeScore will not under any circumstances be liable in any way for any loss or damages (direct, indirect, special, economic, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary, including without limitation loss of revenue, data, anticipated profits or lost business) in respect of use of, or inability to use, or any reliance on, SafeScore, any of its content or links (including without limitation any inaccuracies or viruses), or any web browser or other equipment.
6. By accessing SafeScore, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SafeScore and its agents, suppliers and their respective directors, officers and employees from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from or in connection with a breach by You of these terms and conditions or the use of this application.
7. By accessing SafeScore, You; (a) expressly waive any right to commence or to participate in any class action against or involving SafeScore; and (b) expressly agree to opt out of any class action that may be commenced by another person.
8. The contents of SafeScore are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws. Unauthorized use or exploitation of such content is strictly prohibited, including without limitation, unauthorized downloading, retransmission, storage in any medium, copying, redistribution, reproduction, or republication of the site, or any part thereof, for any purpose.
9. Other sites accessed by hypertext appearing in SafeScore may have been independently developed by parties other than SafeScore. SafeScore does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in such other sites. Please refer to the terms and conditions of such other sites for provisions that may apply to Your use of such sites, and the goods and services they offer.
10. Links to other sites should not be taken as SafeScore’s endorsement or approval of such other sites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services, nor is any liability assumed for incompatibility, non-suitability, loss of privacy, viral infection or other destructive or disruptive components on or from such other sites.
11. Links to SafeScore from other sites should not be taken as direct involvement of the respective third parties in SafeScore’s operations. By using SafeScore you agree that no legal action arising from your use of SafeScore should be directed at third parties who link to SafeScore. Please refer to the terms and conditions of such other sites for provisions that may apply to Your use of such sites, and the goods and services they offer.
12. No consent or waiver by either party (You or SafeScore), or of any breach or default by the other party in its performance of its obligations under these terms will be deemed or construed to be a consent to, or a waiver of a continuing breach or default or any other breach or default of those or any other obligations of that party. No consent or waiver will be effective unless in writing and either signed by, or sourced from, the party to be bound.
13. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severed from the rest of these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.